Training & Counselling
A school is recognized by the fragrance and sheen of its students and this is imbibed in them by their teachers. Teachers impart knowledge, virtues, values and life skills to the children so that they become responsible and sensitive citizens. Good teachers often turn out to be lifelong role models for many students.
Teacher plays a vital role in transforming lives and thus it becomes imperative for him to be updated, upgraded and be a constant source of inspiration for students.
Someone has rightly said that a teacher has to be a lifelong learner and hence teacher needs to be trained regularly on various topics related to technology, relationships, soft skills, communication, subject knowledge, child psychology, problems faced by children etc.
In overall development of a child along with teachers, parents too play an equally important role.
Ekatvam, hence offers a bouquet of training program for all the stakeholders; teachers, operational staff, parents and students.
TRAINING PROGRAM FOR TEACHERS
- Effective Lesson Planning
- Understanding Assessment
- Communication skills
- Soft skills
- Stress management
- Working in a team/people skills
- Relationship management
- Time management
- Classroom management
- Being creative in classroom
- Work life balance
- Problem solving
- Thinking techniques (analytical, critical and lateral)
- Emotional intelligence
- Power of questions
- Dressing and grooming
TRAINING PROGRAM FOR SCHOOL OPERATIONAL STAFF
- Briefing on usage of CBSE, IGCSE and IB academic websites
- Training of various committees to be formed as suggested by CBSE
- Training for conduction of ASL in the school
- Subject-specific, ECE, NCLB, POCSO training.
- Training for the establishment of a dynamic examination department complying with all the necessary requirements of the affiliating board.
TRAINING PROGRAM FOR PARENTS
The fine art of Parenting (Age group 2.5yrs to 6yrs and 7yrs to 15 yrs.)
TRAINING AND ORIENTATION PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS
- Career counselling and guidance (For students of class 10, 11 and 12)
- Manners and etiquettes (For students of class 6 to class 12)
ONE DAY TRAINING MODEL
- Session for students: 45 min (Career guidance for class 10)
- Session for students: 45 min (Career guidance for class 11/12)
- Session for teachers of Playgroup to class V: 60 min (any of the above topics can be picked as per requirement)
- Session for teachers of class VI to XII: 60 min (any of the above topics can be picked as per requirement)
- Session for parents: 60 min (this session is optional and can be organized in place of any of the above sessions)
Cost of Package(for 4 or fewer sessions) would be
(Travel cost is included in the fees. It would be prudent to invite the trainer a day prior to the day of training; expenses of stay and meals shall be borne by school management)