Site Survey and Market Research
This is a key activity which is conducted to have a broad feel of the area where the school is to be set up.
- Conducting a widespread survey to sense the expectation and aspiration of the people falling in the catchment area.
- Carrying out a site and neighborhood survey for having an insight into market potential.
- Getting an idea about the fabric of major strata of the society and their willingness and ability to spend on child’s education.
- Meeting with opinion makers, preferably school teachers, reputed coaching owners and PTA members of reputed schools, social leaders etc.
- Preparation of detailed reports in modular form with in-depth demand forecasting