Guidance in Legal Compliance
- Advice on registration of schools under the legal regimes in India
- Compatibility of the selected legal regime with the unique rules of the State in which the school is located
- Advice on setting up a Minority Religious or Linguistic Trust in respect of Minority Educational Institutions under the Constitution of India, if applicable
- Impact of the right of children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 (RTE-2009) on schools from different angles.
- Advice on obtaining a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the State Government
- Advice on obtaining other NOC’s from the concerned government departments