Architectural and Infra Planning
Well planned is half done. The project is planned very meticulously with consideration of each and every fine detail. This would form a strong base for smooth execution of work.
- Assessing the provision of land area to include all the planned facilities in accordance to board compliance.
- Architectural concept complying with the State, Centre and the affiliating Board.
- The architectural concept of the project based on the latest trends prevailing across the globe.
- Continuous coordination with the architect and the client to ensure the best quality, smooth, timely and cost-effective execution of the project.
- Planning and designing of science and subject labs, playgrounds, indoor game courts, auditorium, mess, library and other facilities.
- Interior Planning – Concept and detailed drawings including floor finish, tiling and cladding, carpentry details, wall finishes, artwork etc
- Landscape – Ideation and site development services comprising precise drawings for the external area.
- Green School Planning – Incorporating energy efficient and environment friendly measures
- Thoughtfully designed and strategically located boarding facility for students and residential facility for staff members in the campus.