Recruitment and Training
Well planned is half done. The project is planned very meticulously with consideration of each and every fine detail. This would form a strong base for smooth execution of work.
- Redrawing up the detailed job description of academic and operational staff in accordance with the prevailing industry standards.
- Evaluation of existing staff like Principal, HODs, key persons, teachers, operational and helping staff
- Human resource requirement analysis at current and future stages of time with consideration of succession Planning
- Advertising, Short listing, Interview Conduction and Recommending Best candidates
- Drafting Contracts for Principal, teachers and other staff members
- Training Program for faculty and operational staff for one academic year at regular interval
- Briefing of usage of CBSE, IGCSE and IB academic websites
- Training of various existing and committees to be formed
- Subject-specific, ECE, NCLB, POCSO, Soft skills and behavioural training.
- Organizing spoken English and communication skills training for the staff members
- Training on the establishment of a dynamic examination department complying with all the necessary requirements of the affiliating board.